Free online craps is the most popular entertainment in virtual clubs!
The free online craps betting process, according to the rules, begins with users choosing the appropriate chip value, which means the number of monetary units. When they make the bets, a Come Out Roll (or the first throw-in) occurs on the table. If 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 points are lost, continues the game or ends if 2, 3, 7 are in their place. 11 or 12. In the first case, the combination determines the Point, which the participants will try to throw again or drop 7.
Free Online Craps: the Most Interesting Slot Examples
There are many variations of the game of craps (as well as the types of craps), but today the following leaders of online free craps stand out:
- Chinese Craps by Flash Games. The rules are extremely simple and consist of guessing the falling numbers on the dice. In total, three dice with numbers from 1 to 6 are used. Participants can bet on certain drawn numbers or their combinations;
- Dice in Glass by Flash Games. Before the players, there is a glass in with 16 cubes – 4 in a row and a column. All of them are divided into groups of several colors. Players must click on one of these groups with the mouse pointer, and all the cubes in it will turn with other faces. The aim of this free online craps is to collect sequences of 3 or 4 digits horizontally or vertically. Initially, participants are entitled to 10 moves. For each combination of numbers, they collect, they will be entitled to one additional move;
- Craps 1 or 5 by Flash Games. Players will have to roll five dice and for each unit, and they get 20 points. The sum of points for the dropped fives dynamically changes during the game. Besides, 5 points are deducted from the game account for each new roll of dice and a reset to the beginning. To start a craps free online, players need to reload the page in the browser.
These slots are the best options to learn to play craps.
The Basic Rules of Online Craps
The very first throw of a shooter in free online craps is called Come Out Roll. This roll marks the start of the round. This throw depends on how the game develops further: either the game immediately stops (the round ends), or the second stage of the game begins, the so-called “Point Roll” (the round continues). To achieve good results in learning how to play street dice, participants should pay attention to the basic betting strategy, because they have high chances of winning and will not disappoint even in the conditions of a long distance. Users also need to know the basic combinations of dice table:
- Pass Line – referred to as the main bet and implies the thrower’s victory. Positive results of the pass line are paid 1:1 and fix the casino advantage at the level of 3.41%;
- Don’t Pass Line – assuming that the shooter loses, the participant can earn the same 1:1, but reduces the income of the institution to 1.36%;
- Come – the bet on the exit of the trip to Pass Line and brings all the same 1:1, but is accepted only after setting Point, which increases the profit of the institution to 1.41%;
- Don’t Come is another bet option after setting Point and makes a profit of 1:1 if 7 drops out before the Point combination, therefore it reduces the casino advantage to the best 1.36%.
The betting options discussed above involve several rolls of dice, but if the users want to check their luck with only one throw-in, they can make many other bets according to street craps rules, taking as an example a certain number of points. This format has much greater risks of losing, but the payouts here reach 30 to 1.